Type Here to Get Search Results !

Neeraj Chopra out of Commonwealth Games 2022, thanked the country by sharing an emotional note

Neeraj Chopra out of Commonwealth Games 2022, thanked the country by sharing an emotional note


Country's pride, the best javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra has been out of the Commonwealth Games 2022 due to his physical fitness. After being out, Neeraj has shared a letter for his fans and the country. Through this post, Neeraj has thanked his loved ones for showering love and respect.

Neeraj wrote in the letter, “Hello everyone, it is with great sadness that I read to inform all of you that I will not be able to participate in this time’s Commonwealth Games. I was experiencing some discomfort due to a strain I experienced during the fourth throw of the World Championships and on examination here in the USA, it was found to be a minor injury for which I have been advised a few weeks of rehabilitation "

He wrote, “I am sorry that I will not be able to represent the country in Birmingham. For the time being, my entire focus will be on my rehabilitation so that I will try to get back on the field soon.”

Neeraj further wrote, “I want to thank all of you for the love and respect I have received from all the countrymen in the last few days. I hope that all of you will continue to support all the players of our country in the Commonwealth Games by joining me like this. Jai Hind"

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

ADS

ADS